Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo

Teruskan perjalanan yg penuh liku. Tanpa cabaran kita takkan matang tanpa dugaan kita takkan berwaspada. Sentiasa yakin dan ikhlas dalam apa jua yg dilakukan

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Our 5th Annivesary

Happy annivesary husband

That day ~> 05.06.2010 ~> officially husband & wife
We are going through everything together ~> in sad & happiness
Thanks for always lend me your shoulder, wipe my tears, hold my hand when I'm in 'darkness', show me the way to be a good wife, make me smile & laugh everyday, always forgive me for my wrong doing & accept me the way I am
There's no word to describe how lucky I am to have you in life
You make me feel that everything is perfect in our life (but I know that it is not perfect yet.. ALLAH knows what is the best for us)
Thanks husband

No comments:

Post a Comment